Professional Billing for Healthcare
NowMD is designed for use in practices with one to several providers, in general and specialty practices, and in medical billing services. NowMD is built from the ground up for electronic claims and also supports billing on paper claim forms.
NowMD supports specialized electronic claim data for these areas:
- Professional medical claims (fee for service)
- Pregnancy – OBGYN
- Family planning
- Physical Therapy
- Physician-administered drug therapy with NDC (National Drug Code) codes
Fast Reliable Technology
NowMD has no dependencies on runtime modules like .NET or Java that can slow down your computers and your staff. NowMD has modest hardware requirements and supports Windows operating systems from XP Service Pack 3 through Windows 8. On newer computers NowMD’s performance is remarkable!
Get the Advantages of In-Office Software
You’ll love the the performance improvement when your practice management software is running in your office on your computers! NowMD gives you advantages that cloud-based solutions can’t match:
- You have complete control of your data
- You have complete control of your electronic claims – Send them to any supported clearinghouse or directly to insurance carriers
- Pay for your medical billing software once instead of every month – Own the software license often for less than you’d spend with a cloud-based provider for service for a few months
- Software doesn’t go down when your Internet connection is down
Using NowMD on Networks
Whether you use NowMD medical practice management software on one computer or dozens you’ll have a great experience. You may not know that NowMD uses a stable performance-oriented Client/Server database but you’ll get all of its benefits!
- Every user in your office can share the same billing database
- Simple network setup – All NowMD software components find and connect to the database no mater which computer is hosting the information
- Does not require a Windows Server operating system for ten or fewer network users
- Automatically makes a local backup copy of your billing database every day
- Copy database backups to a removable drive or use a web-based backup service for ultimate data safety