An Incredible Library of Standard Reports + Report Designer
From productivity-enhancing Quick Print reports to accounting, billing and collection reports and the included Report Designer, NowMD delivers incredible reporting power!
Here’s a sampling of NowMD’s more than 70 standard reports:
- Daily Practice Summary – Total charges, payments and adjustments with number of patient encounters, sales tax collected and more
- Facility Financial Summary – Charges, payments and account adjustments grouped and totaled by service facility
- Guarantor Account Ledger by Responsible party – Financial activity for patient encounters grouped by current responsible party
- Plus many more financial reports
- CMS-1500 Insurance Claim Form (with and without form image) – Standard insurance claim form
- Guarantor Statement – Includes encounters for every member of a family that are currently the responsibility of the guarantor
- Attorney Statement – Used for sending a detailed service summary for accident victims
- Practice Aging (standard and extended) – Accounts receivable for the entire practice without separation by current responsible party. Extended version ages encounters out to seven columns and 181 days and over past-due.
- Responsible Party Aging (standard and extended) – Aging balances by responsible party – Includes unpaid balances owed by insurance carriers and guarantors
- Plus many additional collection reports
- Revenue by New Patient Source – Services billed to patients grouped and totaled by the source of the patient
- Patient List by Primary Insurance Carrier – Census of patients grouped by primary insurance carrier assigned to the account
- Plus many more additional reports
NowMD also includes productivity reports designed for use in a Medical Billing Service.